Hi Juju,

Cory, Kostas, Pete, and I waded through https://review.jujucharms.com/ this
week.  Here's what we found:

   -

   ghost
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/62
      -

      Ghost is a simple, powerful publishing platform.
      -

      The charm is in a good shape (24th revision).
      -

      There are a few more points that require the author’s attention,
      mainly in the tests.
      -

      We will have to wait the authors input for now.
      -

   znc
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/24
      -

      Refactored to use Ruby instead of Perl as the charm language, but has
      a test failure
      -

   Ibm-platform-lsf-server
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/18
      -

      Left some comments after code review, requesting improvements to
      error handling (currently, the charm can behave unpredictably,
and does not
      check for several error conditions)
      -

   Ibm-im
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/47?revision=106
      -

      We noticed an unhandled exception when deploying without a proper
      resource and committed a minor fix.  With this and previous +2,
this looks
      good.
      -

      Promulgated: https://jujucharms.com/ibm-im/
      -

   Ibm-was-base
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/74?revision=164
      -

      Our previous review was accidentally against the xenial version
      (under development).  We opened this one to review updates to the stable
      trusty revision.
      -

      We added a repo key and cleaned up minor readme/test issues.
      -

      Rebuilt to pull in recent ibm-im changes.  Deployed / functioned as
      documented in the readme.  +1.
      -

      Promulgated: https://jujucharms.com/ibm-was-base/trusty

Find us on Freenode in #juju with any questions/concerns.

Thanks!
-Kevin