I have the same issue in the staging charm store.

charm release  cs:~tengu-team/jupyter-notebook-spark-0
ERROR cannot release charm or bundle: cannot publish charm or bundle:
cannot update base entity for "cs:~tengu-team/jupyter-notebook-spark-0":
Field name duplication not allowed with modifiers

Maybe this has something to do with it; the first time I pushed this charm
I pushed to a wrong name (jupIter instead of jupYter):

charm push jup*y*ter-notebook-spark/ ~tengu-team/jup*i*ter-notebook-spark

Although I did it right the first time in the staging charm store, and it
still doesn't work.

Also, I'm user `merlijn-sebrechts` and I'm pushing to `tengu-team`. This
has worked before.