Hi juju Team,
Lenovo team is trying to write a new provider with their xclarity product.
Currently they are experimenting it mock-provider and did some coding and
trying to bootstrap the nodes  and facing few issues.

Do you think we can give Lenovo team some guidance on how to write a new
provider? Also can rectify current issues.

Hi Fang,
Happy new year.
questions about juju providers. Also you can always connect to irc channel
#juju.

Thanks and Regards,
Narinder Gupta (PMP)                   narinder.gu...@canonical.com
Canonical, Ltd.                    narindergupta
[irc.freenode.net]+1.281.736.5150 <(281)%20736-5150>
         narindergupta2007[skype]

Ubuntu- Linux for human beings | www.ubuntu.com | www.canonical.com