On 3 January 2017 at 19:07, Rick Harding <rick.hard...@canonical.com> wrote:

> I'm looking into this. The bundle deploy feature in Juju 2.0 does not
> allow referring to existing machines because it breaks the reusability of
> the bundle.

It would be great if Juju started supporting non-reusable bundles too. Its
a waste having to support two similarly named tools that do almost the same
thing. I'm not sure who is using 'juju deploy', but Amulet and Mojo both
depend on 'juju deployer' for this reason. Which slows feature adoption, as
juju-deployer doesn't seem to be owned by anyone and adding support for new
features happens on an ad-hoc basis (my team is just now adding storage and
resource support to it, needed for Mojo, so we can start using these
features with actual deployments).

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart.bis...@canonical.com>