Are these configuration options to be different values? If not charm-build
will do the de-duping. I'm dubious of adding things like nagios
configuration options to things like the kubernetes charm. This opens
potentially having config options for zabbix or any other monitoring
solution and crowding the charm configuration.

Surely, nagios_context and nagios_servicegroups are actually configuration
options on nrpe-external-master and not on each workload?

Marco