On 16/01/17 11:57, Merlijn Sebrechts wrote:
> Hi Jeff
>

> I'd like to use lets encrypt certs with the GUI. I'm not sure how to
> do that in a way that I don't break anything. I remember the Charm had
> config options for ssl certs.

Yes, we should do the same for the controller (amongst other things you
may want to have custom certs on the REST API and websockets too).

> Another advantage of the charm is that it provided the HTTP
> relationship so you can connect it to a reverseproxy etc..

We are working to have the controller and its database show up in the
empty model that the controller uses to track its own machines. Then you
could do exactly this :)

Mark