Ok, progress. I've encoded my cert and key to base64 strings and specified
them in my haproxy config, and seem to be getting past the padding error.
My issue now, is that I am not seeing the cert/key in /etc/ssl/private on
the haproxy host once deployed. I'm thinking specifying the ssl cert/key
will work for the Openstack charms now that I've got the encoding part
squared away. Still stumped by haproxy though ... can't seem to get it
provision the cert/key correctly for the life of me. Possibly there is
something else I'm missing here ...