Thanks Cory and team!

I didn't test my Charm on a public cloud, which meant I had a code path
that wasn't executed before. I fixed it and used my Charm Developer Program
Credentials® verify on AWS. Mentioning it because those are very useful! :)

I uploaded the next version to the Charm Store; do I need to do anything
else to get a re-review?

Regards