I'll probably get whipped for doing this as its been playing on my mind and
I feel it needs doing.

Hopefully those who have left the company in the last few weeks haven't
completely left this list, I'd just like to send out a heartfelt thank you
on behalf of the community and juju users, to the people with whom I've
worked with over the past 18 months and to anyone I haven't, who have put
in blood sweat and tears at Canonical to create Juju it is a fantastic
platform and I hope wherever you all end up next our paths cross again
because you are all a great bunch of people.

Cheers,
Tom