On 22/04/17 00:44, Samuel Cozannet wrote:
> Deis is definitely on my map, I am happy to participate in the effort.
> Afaik, the 2 main issues are
> * getting Postgresql and Minio to have persistent storage.
> * Managing the expectation of ELB vs Ingress.

I think it's an excellent thing to offer, but it would not be sensible
for us to try and do it without DEIS themselves taking ownership,
otherwise its yet another thing to maintain.

Several others in the same arena have indicated they will layer their
solution on top of CDK, which means you will have a nice bundle or
action to launch them on top of the CDK charms. With their upstreams
maintaining them, that will scale.

Mark