Hi,

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 8:34 PM, Kevin Monroe
<kevin.mon...@canonical.com> wrote:
> Hey Juju,
>
> TL;DR:  i'm proposing to un-promulgate 45 outdated big data charms/bundles
> [0] next Friday, May 5th.
>
> Earlier this week, Merlijn mentioned improvements that would help users
> searching for things like 'hadoop'.  The gist is that we still list outdated
> charms as 'recommended', even though they are not.  To address this, I'm
> proposing to un-promulgate 15 bundles and 30 charms as shown here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TjWl86BTOWKSe8LBNHTQFAwMoeNG5sKz_9YdCl0BPkQ/edit?usp=sharing

We are using cs:apache-spark-10 ATM, but have no problem (still not in
a production deployment) on switching to the new promulgated charm,
which seems to be cs:spark (cs:spark-34 as of today).
Just tried to deploy the same cluster with the above charm and it's
failing, with what it seems to be a missing dependency (gcc to build
charm deps), log: http://paste.ubuntu.com/24494765/
Posting this here as the link to submit a bug int he charm store page
points to spark bugtracker and not the charm's one.

Please let me know if there is bugtracker for the charm and I'll be
happy to file the bug there.

Cheers,
--
Guillermo Gonzalez