Guiseppe that's very cool and I love hearing stories of how folks are
solving their problems out there. There's some interesting ideas in the
federation and quota use there. I'm sure our OpenStack team will find it
interesting as well. Definitely keep us up to date on how it goes and we'd
love to see any tips and tricks you find make its way back into the
community here or via blog posts shared and the like.