Hi Juju,

I'm building a charm by including two layers in layer.yaml:

includes:
  - 'layer:basic'
  - 'layer:pylxca'

Pylxca is a library I packaged into a "layer" format for reuse.

Both layers have a folder called "hooks", and each has a hook called "install". The curious result is that after `charm build`, the pylxca's install hook is the one in dist.

So my question now is, if I want to use layers, and each layer defines its own hooks so to help its implementation, how does `charm build` handle them? Are they merged? From this test, only the last one will survive. If so, does it mean only one layer can define hooks?

--
Feng xia
Engineer

Phone: 5088011794
fx...@lenovo.com

Lenovo.com
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums