Hi Robie

I only noticed yesterday that HTTP/2 support graduated from experimental
mode to "fully production ready" in Apache2 v2.4.26
<http://apache.mesi.com.ar/httpd/CHANGES_2.4>, released June 13th.

Is there a likely timeline for building HTTP/2 support into the version of
Apache2 provided with Xenial (currently at 2.4.18)?

Let me know if there's anything I could do to help.

Thanks,
Robin