I'm not sure if this is of any use:

https://github.com/spiculedata/circleci-juju/blob/master/charmlogin

I use `expect` to process a charm login for me.

On 22/11/17 13:01, James Beedy wrote:
Konstantinos,

Thanks for that. I need to get CI/CD setup for my charms, that will be very helpful to me very soon.

Possibly I didn't illuminate the issue I'm having correctly though.

1) I have a pdl-api charm, that manages the pdl-api.snap.
2) My CI/CD pipeline for the pdl-api has two steps; build, deploy.
    - The build job tests the code and builds the snap, then passes the built artifact to the deploy step.     - The deploy step basically takes the built snap and attaches it to the pdl-api charm https://imgur.com/a/UiIg7

The issue at hand, is that my jenkins user token expires and I end up with a failing deploy job http://paste.ubuntu.com/26019762/ .

To remedy this, I always have to `juju ssh jenkins/0; sudo -ui jenkins; juju login`

Is this more clear?

Thanks