Hi,

I've used juju to deploy postgres on aws. On the same machine I've
installed an nginx server manually (i.e without juju) that listens on ports
80 and 443. I want both of these ports to be open but juju command
open-port only works when an application is exposed.

*open-portopen-port registers a port or range to open on the
public-interface. On public clouds the port will only be open while the
application is exposed.*

Now according to juju I only have one application (postgres) on my machine,
that I don't want exposed anyway. However I do want ports 80 and 443 to be
accessible  publicly. Is adding a policy to aws manually my only option
here?

Thanks,

Akshat