Hi Deepa. When Juju boostrap it provisions a node and then uses an ssh
connection to communicate with that provisioned node. It looks like your
client machine isn't able to communicate with the newly provisioned MAAS
node without the proxy config you've setup to help with it. I personally
use a tool sshuttle [1]to enable me to create a tunnel to the MAAS managed
network from my client network so that I can work with the bootstrapped
controllers on MAAS.

1: https://sshuttle.readthedocs.io/en/stable/