I really would like to be able to contribute more to the Julia community,
and although I don't have as much time on my hands as I would like (who
does, really...?) ODE.jl is one of quite few parts of the Julia language
where I feel I have skills and competence enough to do so. However, since
my time is limited and since I'm not able to use Julia in my daily work,
it's difficult to know what changes are actually for the better as I'm not
dogfooding <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_your_own_dog_food> it.

Please, do file issues if you find problems, or have suggestions for
improvement - if possible, include a failing test case that I can use to
debug - and I will take a look at it eventually (if no one else does before
me, which I guess isn't a bad thing ;) ).

Also, there are a couple of issues and pull requests which discuss API
changes for the library, none of which have seen any activity since I last
did something there, which was several months ago. If you have opinions on
what would make a good ODE solver API, please do comment on those pull
requests and let me know what you think. Or even better, check out those
branches and give them a spin =)

// Tomas