I'm using ODBC and DataFrames to query a database and just started getting
this error on a query return:

df = query("select * from tb1")

ERROR: no method display(DataFrame)
 in display at multimedia.jl:159

df is populated correctly, but the error halts the running of my code.

Pointing a new DataFrame at the data, will allow the new frame to be
displayed properly (in the new and improved format :)
d2 = DataFrame()
for n in names(df)
    d2[n] = df[n]
end
d2 #displays without an issue

The limit looks to be 5 columns. A query with 5 or fewer columns displays
without issue. As soon as the 6th column is added, the error appears.

I'm not sure if this is an ODBC.jl or DataFrames.jl issue. Could someone
let me know where I should file the issue?

I'm running
Version 0.3.0-prerelease+1127 (2014-01-22 20:09 UTC)
Commit bc73674* (0 days old master)
x86_64-linux-gnu

Thanks!