I doesn't run the flagged code blocks but this
(https://github.com/jverzani/WeavePynb.jl/blob/master/src/WeavePynb.jl)
steals parts of Judo's (nee Gadfly's) weave function to create ipynb files
from markdown. Running of code blocks could be done, but it seems easiest
for my use to just tell the students to run all the cells at the outset.