Very impressive! It's pretty cool to have native-Julia performance matching
MKL! And linear performance up to 40 threads...not too shabby...

I was actually hoping that sparse matvec multiplication would be one of the
first major uses of ShareArrays, and you've just done it. This will certainly
raise the value of IterativeSolvers. This is probably the best demonstration
of the power of parallelization yet. Congratulations, and thanks!

When you're ready, it would be great to register this as a package.

Best,
--Tim