Hi,

Is it possible for two different packages to contain identically named
modules?

For instance, if I fork a package Galaxy.jl, and then

> Pkg.clone("github/fork/url/Galaxy.jl.git", GalaxyBlue)

(So that both the original package and my forked version live side-by-side
in my .julia repository.) How do I then use GalaxyBlue? "using GalaxyBlue"
and "require("GalaxyBlue")" both give me "ERROR: GalaxyBlue" not found.

I guess I am generally confused about package names v. module names and I
was not able to find documentation on this.

Thanks!

Ben