You are at least missing some references to what package you are using.

I would assume that you are using Images<https://github.com/timholy/Images.jl>,
and from the source of
imread<https://github.com/timholy/Images.jl/blob/master/src/io.jl#L103-107>,
it seems like the file you are trying to open is not in a supported format,
and you do not have ImageMagick. From the Images
documentatio<https://github.com/timholy/Images.jl/blob/master/doc/extendingIO.md>n

it looks like ImageMagick is required for PNG and JPEG files.

Regards Ivar