Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there are "smart pointers" like C++ in Julia.
Calling C functions often require managing raw pointers allocated in the C
functions.
After allocating a pointer, I want to wrap it up with a smart pointer,
which automatically frees the raw pointer when the smart pointer itself is
removed with a garbage collector.
As for pointers to an array, the `pointer_to_array` method seems to be
suitable in this case (
http://docs.julialang.org/en/latest/stdlib/base/#Base.pointer_to_array).

More generally speaking, I want a functionality that is something like a
destructor to manage resources more readily.
Is it possible to call a function just before a Julia object is destructed?

Thanks.