Has much progress been made with an MVC Framework for Julia? I have been
checking out Morsel <https://github.com/JuliaLang/Morsel.jl>and feel it
makes an excellent base for developing such a framework. I've not got time
to work on this myself, but would love to see this pushed forward somehow?

Cheers,

Steve