if "procs() Returns a list of all process identifiers."

and "workers() Returns a list of all worker process identifiers."

then why do we "rmprocs(pids...) Removes the specified workers." instead of
rmworkers()? particularly since

julia> rmprocs(1)
WARNING: rmprocs: process 1 not removed
:ok

similarly, why do we "addprocs() Add processes on remote machines" and not
addworkers()?

the above terminology seems a bit odd in a language which puts so much
emphasis on expressiveness.

note that there is what i believe to be a typo in the current
documentation.  these both should refer to *processes* i believe, not
processors.

"nprocs() Get the number of available processors."
"nworkers() Get the number of available worker processors."