There is no official/formal way.  But have a look at base/graphics.jl
for an ad hoc way of specifying an interface.  I think it's the only
place in base where this is done, so I'm not sure how julian this is.

Also, I think Leah thought of adding some functionality to infer the
interface of a type after the fact.  Not sure whether that is in place
already: https://github.com/astrieanna/TypeCheck.jl