Anyone have problems compiling julia from source on new MacBookPros? I did
everything the same as on my previous computers and I can't get it to compile.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to interpret the errors I'm getting. Here is
some of it:

Makefile:129: *** OpenBLAS: Detecting CPU failed. Please set TARGET explicitly,
e.g. make TARGET=your_cpu_target. Please read README for the detail..  Stop.
*** Clean the OpenBLAS build with 'make -C deps clean-openblas'. Rebuild with
'make OPENBLAS_USE_THREAD=0 if OpenBLAS had trouble linking libpthread.so, and
with 'make OPENBLAS_TARGET_ARCH=NEHALEM' if there were errors building
SandyBridge support. Both these options can also be used simultaneously. ***
make[2]: *** [openblas-v0.2.8/libopenblas.dylib] Error 1
make[1]: *** [julia-release] Error 2
make: *** [release] Error 2

I've installed  64 bit gfortran, Xcode command line tools. Any help would be
great.

Thanks,
Ethan