It's registered as a package but right now there are no tagged versions.
You can add the package through Pkg.clone() if you want to test it out.
It might be best to tag an initial release version to avoid this
confusion.  Right now it doesn't install CLBLAS for you, you have to
manually install
the library with CMAKE and make sure all your paths are correct to link to
it.

Best,
Jake