The change you want would be a one-line change:

https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/blob/master/base/int.jl#L50

However, that change would affect all code using division of integers,
which seems likely to wreak havoc. As others have pointed out, the operator
for truncated integer division is div; the operator for floored integer
division is fld.