Yes, this is great. It does make me wonder if we should have a Subset type
that wraps a vector and an integer indicating the values to include in the
subset. Something like this:

immutable Subset{T} <: AbstractVector{T}
  values::Vector{T}
  subset::Uint64
end

With this type, you could make combinatorial iterators that are very
efficient.