Hi John,

Jeff has updated his source files with the MIT license and I've pasted those
into the LICENSE file of the Julia package.

Jason Merrill has also given good feedback that I'm still looking into. My
interpretation of his feedback (a single package covering different hyper
number types and orders) is substantial more work and will definitely take
longer. So maybe we should publish the current version?

Regards,
Rob J. Goedman
goed...@icloud.com