try this:

#include <boost/math/special_functions/gamma.hpp>

extern "C" {

double bst_gamma_p_dbl_dbl(double a, double z) {
  return boost::math::gamma_p(a, z)
}

}

compile with:  g++ -shared -fPIC test.cpp -o test -lboost_math_...
(whichever version you have).

and then call from Julia with ccall( (:bst_gamma_p_dbl_dbl, bstwraplib),
Cdouble, (Cdouble, Cdouble), a, z)