The package lists are actually different between the two releases,
depending upon when they were last generated (and if some versions of a
package require v0.3).  A much better resource
is http://iainnz.github.io/packages.julialang.org/

It'd be really wonderful to get that into the official docs before the 0.3
release; cf. https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/issues/5665