Trying to go over some questions on Project Euler, and I see that this
package <https://github.com/JuliaLang/Iterators.jl> would be very handy. I
might be wrong, but it seems as though it is in the standard library, since
its under Julialang/Iterators.jl.

My (failed) attempts so far:

*julia> using Iterators*
*ERROR: Iterators not found*
* in require at loading.jl:39*

*julia> require Iterators*
*ERROR: syntax: extra token "Iterators" after end of expression*

*julia> import Iterators*
*ERROR: Iterators not found*
* in require at loading.jl:39*

I realize that this might be a really stupid question but its better to be
told so then waste a ton of time trying to figure things out through crude
means. What am I doing wrong here? Also, is there a difference in how you
import things, since there are three different keywords that you can
potentially use to get stuff into your current program.