On behalf of the JuliaCon committee[1], I'm pleased to announce that
registration is now open for JuliaCon, taking place June 26 and 27 at the
University of Chicago's Gleacher Center in Chicago, IL. JuliaCon will be a
two-day, single-track conference and an excuse for the Julia faithful to
get together and geek out. Tickets are $110.

Conference website: http://www.juliacon.org/

Registration page: http://juliacon.eventbrite.com/

We have some great speakers lined up already, and are looking for more. See
the Call For Participation on the website for details. Talk proposals are
due Monday, May 26.

The day after the conference, Hack@UChicago will host a free Julia Hack Day
at the University of Chicago's Hyde Park campus. You'll need to register
for this event separately (link on website).

Sponsorship opportunities are available, which will help us keep the ticket
prices nice and cheap. If your organization might be interested in being a
JuliaCon sponsor, please contact me directly.

Mark your calendar, and get pumped! This will be a great event. More
information will be posted on the website as the conference approaches.

See you in June!

Evan

1. Full committee:

Douglas Bates, Wisconsin-Madison