Package Jacobi

https://github.com/pjabardo/Jacobi.jl

I have just written a package that implements Jacobi polynomials and
related functions (derivatives of Jacobi polynomials and its zeros).
This package also implements Gauss-Jacobi quadrature rules, computing nodes
and weights for cases including both ends of the domain
(Gauss-Lobatto-Jacobi)
or either end of the domain (Gauss-Radau-Jacobi)

The package also has functions that compute derivatives at the quadrature
nodes and computes the Lagrangian interpolants so to interpolate smooth
functions.

While much of this functionality is somehow available in other packages,
this package is being used to  implement a spectral element solver for
Navier-Stokes equations which I will be releasing in a few weeks.

Paulo