If you have a machine with 50 CPUs, you could just fire up 50 copies of Julia
and assign each the task of tackling one. If you want to use CUDA, you can do
something similar in principle, but the task of splitting the computations is
much more involved. Julia's CUDA support is still relatively young, and in any
event in the absence of concrete information about your task I can't offer any
better advice than "learn something about CUDA."

--Tim