Hey everyone -

Several posts had popped up over the past few month about creating a
centralized location for Julia content. I'm proud to announce
that http://www.juliabloggers.com/ is now live! This is still very much a
work-in-progress, as the theme is fairly vanilla and I need to work out
some oddities with how the content is ingested, but the concept certainly
works.

If you'd like to contribute your content to Julia Bloggers, all it takes is
submitting an RSS/Atom feed via this link:

http://www.juliabloggers.com/julia-bloggers-submit-rss-feed/

Once your link is imported into Julia Bloggers, that's it. The site will
regularly check your feed for new content, then post it to Julia Bloggers
once it becomes available.

To-Do:

While the current theme adds an author to each post, it is my intention to
put a larger attribution section for each post, to make it clear the post
owner and a link back to the original blog location (similar to how
R-Bloggers has it at the end of each post).

Logo: If anyone wants to create a logo, perhaps modifying the current Julia
SVG code to read 'JuliaBloggers' or something similar, that would be
fantastic. The header needs to be 960x250 or so, but if you make it
larger/higher resolution I can deal with the sizing I need.

We've already got 3 contributors so far, and the content is getting posted
to Twitter via https://twitter.com/juliabloggers.

If there are any questions or comments, please comment here.

Thanks!
Randy