In working with Sundials, I discover a basic difference between the stiff
solvers that MATLAB provides.  The MATLAB stiff solvers determine the step
size as needed and return an array that includes the step sizes.  Those
then need to be kept track of for appropriate plotting.  In Sundials, one
gives step sizes of a constant size.  Is it the case, then, that Sundials
does a bit of extra work, still solving with variable steps, but then
figuring out what the correct response should be for each of the constant
steps provided?  Yet this doesn't seem quite right because changing the
constant step size in Sundials results in different outputs.  Could someone
point me to some <ahem> simplistic documentation regarding how Sundials
works as opposed to MATLAB?
Thanks.