It is gone from the git repository (#7204
<https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/pull/7204>), but it seems like
readthedocs still keeps a cached version around. The link is probably still
in lots of places, so it we should probably leave a `packagelist.rst` file
around with a link to the correct site.

Ivar