If you're looking for the server-side Julia websockets package, this is it:
https://github.com/JuliaLang/WebSockets.jl

Gadfly.jl can generate SVG files; you could probably send those across a
websock and using Javascript to insert them into the page. I'm not
especially experienced in web-stuff, so I'm just saying I think that would
be a feasible & relatively straight-forward method; I don't actually know
what a normal design pattern for that kind of thing (dynamically adding
graphs to a page) is.

-- Leah