No tree based map has been implemented (and commited) yet.

Steve Vavasis has been working on a 2-3 tree version.  Discussed at various
places on the mailing list, but my understanding is that it isn't available
yet.

https://github.com/JuliaLang/DataStructures.jl/issues/5 points to an
implementation of a RedBlack tree that might be suitable as a basis for
such an implementation, but there were some concerns about the
implementation, and it was never submitted as a pull request.

Cheers,
   Kevin