Hi all,

I had some time today to push some changes to my Docile.jl
<https://github.com/MichaelHatherly/Docile.jl> package documentation
experiments that I’ve been thinking about for a while.

Some highlights:

   - Use of a @doc macro to avoid preparsing source code for documentation.
   Only supports documenting functions currently.
   - Support for doctests. Quite basic, nothing fancy.
   - @query macro that behaves in a similar manner to @which, but for
   docstrings.
   - query method for full text searches.
   - Metadata section for docstrings using YAML formatted text. Works quite
   well for things like function argument descriptions.
   - Pretty-printed results from queries in the console using Markdown.jl.
   Haven’t got to HTML output currently.

Although I’ve seen that docstrings may be in the works for 0.4 I feel that
something to use until then would be nice, so if there’s any interest I’ll
try add this to METADATA later.

— Mike
​