Thanks for all the hard work on these!

The videos so far have come out awesome and the presenters are really easy
to understand. Good capture at the event, good post work, and good
projection by the presenters. The JuliaCon organizers put a HUGE amount of
work into making a great conference, so I'm really happy that it's captured
for a wider audience.

Thanks all involved!

peace,