Hi all.

I have been busy and not following the julia development news. are there
any news wrt this topic?

What I find dangerous is mistakenly referencing a global variable from a
local context, when that is not intended.
To me it seems worth adding a qualifier to specify that whatever is not
declared as 'global', should only be local (or an error should be thrown).
This could also be a julia flag. Do these ideas seem reasonable?

Cheers.