wow, that Interact package is interesting... I guess I'll have to start
using IJulia then. I'm still stuck with a Vim session and a Julia terminal.
I tried the checkout version of Color, and it's the same (see attached),
i.e. wrong: the blues should be close to the 400 mark and the reds closer
to the 700. the UV purple and IR "black" should be closer to the ends than
what we see. Any idea what's going wrong?

Yakir Gagnon
The Queensland Brain Institute (Building #79)
The University of Queensland
Brisbane QLD 4072
Australia

cell +61 (0)424 393 332