Hi Sam,

Just for clarification, it sounds like you've registered other packages
using Pkg.register, but don't intend for them to be included in
METADATA.jl. Is this correct?

Or are you concerned that packages that you have created (e.g., with
Pkg.generate) would somehow be published by Pkg.publish? (They won't unless
you've also Pkg.registered them.)

Cheers,
  Kevin