I don't have the codes handy, as they would usually involve trying to play
around with data in csv files. I have run into performance problems for the
most part. However, I have at times also run into cases where I felt things
were not as expressive as I would have liked. These cases are probably
because of my lack of understanding - but I will make sure I collect them
and ask the next time.

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM, John Myles White <johnmyleswh...@gmail.com

--
-viral