> I wonder if we should provide access to DSFMT's random array generation,
> so that one can use an array generator. The requirements are that one has
> to generate at least 384 random numbers at a time or more, and the size of
> the array must necessarily be even.
>

> We should not allow this with the global seed, and it can be through a
> randarray!() function. We can even avoid exporting this function by
> default, since there are lots of conditions it needs, but it gives really
> high performance.

Are the conditions needed limited to n>384 and n even?

Why not providing it by default then with a single if statement to check
for the n>384 condition? The n even condition is not really a problem as
Julia does not allocate the exact amount of data needed. Even for
fixed-size array, adding 1 extra element (not user accessible) does not
seem to be much of a drawback.